Do you think that your husband deserves you/or you him?

Well i asked because alot of marriages are one sided one of you is always pleasing the other and the other is just taking taking taking .and doesn't realize how good they have it.

coffee37

Asked by coffee37 at 5:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Umm,, Hell no I am wayyyy to good for him and I am leaving him as soon as I have this baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Sometimes I feel as if i'm not good enough but he assures me that he NEEDS me. Other times I also feel that he doesn't appreciate everything I do for him.
    Besides those moments were pretty content with the way things are if I could just stop being so damn emotional about everything. (Ah..the perks of being pregnant)
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 5:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• We make a great team and bring out the best in each other. We try really hard to not take advantage of the other one. If by chance we do we are honest with each other and speak up for ourselves.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 5:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Finally I'm realizing I'm too good for my husband. Took a long time to get here. He has a good work ethic but not good in any family way really. Not sure what you mean pleasing taking - and doesn't realize how good they have it?

It's really not healthy I'm seeing finally that all that i've given to support him emotionally and physically, in his job and house, children doesn't come back to help me except in income. His help in our family of only giving us money and nothing more even though it buys us alot and alot of good things, doesn't help us entirely throughout our family unit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I don't think it's fair to say that I deserve him or he deserves me. I think if people love eachother all they deserve is love in return.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 5:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• We totally deserve each other and will happily still be holding hands until we take our last breaths! My husband and I "complete" each other--where I am weak, he is strong, and where he is weak I am strong. But then again we married for the first time at age 32 & 38, and became parents for the first time at 33 and 39--so we were grown and ready to settle down. Nowadays, I really think this makes a world of difference. JMHO!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• We deserve each other, we love each other very much, we both do stuff for each other, he works his butt off to keep our household going and I take care of the house and kids, we are a team, I wouldn't ever want another man no man can ever measure up to him, we are perfect for each other, I thak God he gave me the perfect husband.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 5:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• It is funny that my dh's parents seems to think I am too good for him! I hate them a lot so it doesn't matter what they think. I think there is minor things he needs to work on. Mostly form his childhood other than that I think we are a good match.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 6:08 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Im wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to good for my husband.y do i stay i have no freakin clue...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:15 PM on Aug. 25, 2009