Tell me mommas. Share what has your husband done for you as the ultimate definition of loving you? Has he

physically saved your life? Has he made a life change you needed to continue with him? Is he caring and loving respectful beyond belief to yours or his old Grandma? Does he talk, teach your daughters or sons personal respect, safety? What's your love story?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• My DF surprises me, or maybe not, by doing such amazing things. I knew from the first day I met him, he is an amazing, loving, respectful human being. He is fantastic with his children, providing them with all the love and good teaching that is expected of a parent. He treats me like a queen. He gets along wonderfully with his mother/grandmother. All the finest qualities of a decent man I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my days with. I am so blessed, as are his children.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 5:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• He shows me he loves me by respecting my feelings, my thoughts, loving me no matter how I look that day, how I act or the mistakes I make.
    Every day I realize how lucky I am to have him in my life.
    The ultimate thing he did was to give me these wonderful daughters of ours :)
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• DH and I are very much in love. We have only had one fight in our 11 yr marriage. And I wouldn't really call it a "fight". We do not raise our voices or call each other names; NEVER. During that episode we just took a breather for a couple hrs till we could talk without high emotions. We are very much suited for one another. What he lacks I help to balance out. Oh, and he's 10 hrs older than I. So much for those age differences being a problem. ;)

He is the best father and husband a woman could ask for. No one is perfect, but he is nearly so.

SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• the first thing that comes to mind is when he stayed with me during labor and delivery and afterwards, too. He stayed the nite with me in the hospital. my hubby is often distracted and has a lot of projects to do in his free time, so that memory really stands out to me, and I try to remember it whenever I feel unloved. So, I don't have a big love story right now, but he is a loving and caring individual.
    merryheart

Answer by merryheart at 8:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My husband is wonderful. He has physically saved me. He shows devotion all the time. He is kind and respectful to my family (even if they don't always deserve it). And he is a wonderful male role model for our sons. I couldn't ask for a better husband.

As for the ultimate definition of love. I can't think of just one thing. He has stayed with me through a rape and suicide attempts. He has helped me escape my mother. He gives me whatever I want no matter what. He just recent put me on his leg (got a tattoo of me). He is the best.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 9:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2009