good sides to go with chicken wings

Hey Ladies, I have chicken wings marinating in Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar,and Garlic, any ideas on a good easy FAST side i can make, Not feeling to well today, and not really in the mood to cook much tonight so any ideas would be wonderful, thanks in advance, Diandra

DiandraBryant07

Asked by DiandraBryant07 at 5:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Food & Drink

• When we have chicken wings, I usually slice up potatoes- on the grill, wrap them in aluminum foil with onion and butter, if not put in a dish, add onion and butter (or olive oil), cover with plastic wrap and microwave. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Days when I feel like that is why I keep a few quick sides in a box on hand. L:ike Brocolli rice au graten(uncle Bens), Knorr butter and herb noodles..takes 7 mins. You can always just throw a green salad together or celery and carrots with bleu cheese or rip to dip in. If you have some rice noodles or pancit on ahnd theses are quick too.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Instant potatos, green beans, or corn
    CandyMama231

Answer by CandyMama231 at 6:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• With that flavor sauce, I would just cook some simple rice because those are good asian flavors, and if you can make up a sauce similar to what you are marinating the chicken in, then boil it and thicken it with cornstarch, you can use it as a sauce over the rice too. Jasmine rice is really good
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Rice is always good with chicken! Just throw that on! Way easy!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 5:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2009