What is the BEST workout DVD out right now?

I really need to lose my last 10 lbs. I would love to lose them by my DH's birthday on 9/25. I don't have much time. I'm trying to watch what I eat and walk a few times a week. I should do it more, but I'm constantly cleaning the house. I have a 2 year old and 6 month old that don't allow me to much anyway. Any weight loss tips will help. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I swear by 'Billys Bootcamp' workout DVDs. The results are AMAZING & he has different ones for cardio, abs, etc etc... to break I down or do them all. I had gained 65lbs with my pregnancy and after my 6wk check up I still had 45lbs to loose. When DS was 3mos I started those DVDs by his 6mo I had lost ALL 45lbs... went down a pants size from PREprego size & had energy and felt great... I highly recommend them.
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 6:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My absolute favorite is Turbo Jam! It is so much fun and it really works! I'm wanting to try ChaLEAN Extreme next, some of my friends are having awesome results with it.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 6:17 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• BTW I only did the workouts during naptime everyday and would do them again 2-3 a wk at night after bedtime if I was feeling up to it and they are low impact but don't overdo it because you really feel it the next day. While your doing them you'll be saying 'wow I could do this all day' but you will see :) GL
    landensmommy411

Answer by landensmommy411 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I have the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. It is only 20 min. and it really gives me a workout and I am use to going to the gym 4 days a week.
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 9:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I really like the balance ball workouts...those are fun and you can do 20-60min. whatever you have time for!
    Morganne1231

Answer by Morganne1231 at 4:02 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Another vote for Turbo Jam. I love it--it's a fun yet challenging workout. I've had great success with it, and the fact that it's fun makes it easy to stay committed to doing it regularly. Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:48 PM on Aug. 25, 2009