its been 6 months since my c section....

right under the incision

where the muscles are

it feels like some is stabbing it and it make my stomach

hurt and me feel dizzy

it also feels like the skin above it is getting pinched even when i wear PJ pants

i had gotten in infection about a week after DDs birth

i was just wondering if this is normal

sometimes its so bad i have to stop what im doing cuz i cant move

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 6:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Health

• I stopped having pain after my c-section at about two months. I never had any problems. I have a numb spot above my incision but other than that you can't even tell I had one. The scar is barely even noticeable. Maybe you should call your doctor and see why your still having problems. Because you shouldn't be hurting six months later.

Samantha_1629

Answer by Samantha_1629 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I stopped having pain from my c-section after a few weeks. I think you should call your OB because a stabbing pain 6 months out is not normal.
    ajw1980

Answer by ajw1980 at 6:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I stopped having pain after my csection within a few months. I still do get itchy spots and it has been 13 yrs. I would love to be able to unzip my scar, scratch the itch and zip the scar back up. I would call your OB and get checked out, that just doesn't seem normal to me.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I guess I'm lucky. After 14 months of having a c-section, I had no problems. I can hardly tell the scar is there. No itching or pain like others say. I would go to the doctor. Something doesn't seem right.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I had a C-Section and Trust me all the same signs! go to the Doc just to check it out!
    bonham

Answer by bonham at 5:20 PM on Aug. 24, 2009