What did you do to lose the post-partum weight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i gained 60 pounds while i was pregnant. i immediatly lost 30 within the first 2 weeks after having my son without doing anything. i lost another 10 pounds by doing a cleanse where for two days i only ate two meals, and they were only fruit - but as much fruit as i wanted, and then for 4 days i only drank natural orange juice and water and then for another 2 days ate fruit twice a day. and now i still have the rest to loose. i only eat protein and either fruit or salad twice a day but its not comming off. i need to get my fat ass to the gym but its so hard with an infant whos not sleeping through the night yet. ive been taking mega-t green tea pills also.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 6:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Sex, lots and lots of sex! Plus, a modified diet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Nothing! I gained 15 pounds while I was pregnant and lost nearly 30 right after, I'm hoping at my 6 week check up (next week) I can start exercising again. Just remember every pregnancy and every person is different.
    finallyamom40

Answer by finallyamom40 at 6:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• treadmill and walking everyday except weekends. Cut out red meat.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I have gone from a tight 18 after I had my son to a 12 (smaller than when I got pregnant) in the last 4 1/2 months, by using an online lifestyle system. I am now on my way to a 6 in the next 3 to 4 months and because a coach for the system. Would you like me to send you some info
    Hullofamom

Answer by Hullofamom at 6:51 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

• Anonymous said sex...Tried that! Had another child...lol

After #2 I got consistent with my exercise by having new classes tell me what to do. I don't have to think, I don't get bored. And...I've lost alot of weight. Try the online gym that I use and see if it works for you. Daily Fit Planet www.dailyfitplanet.com
    maurinew

Answer by maurinew at 5:18 PM on Sep. 3, 2009