just curious...

what are some things (signs, conditions, etc) the doctor can see or diagnose that make you a high risk pregnancy or on bed rest n such? I'm 13 weeks and even though Im not bleeding I am utterly exhausted (second baby first was a breeze) I get really faint, lots of tight pulling through out my front and back....I'm just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ask your doctor that question.

i was tired as hell at that time.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• During that time period I too was extremely exhausted all the time, and took multiple naps throughout the day and still managed to sleep 10 hours a night.

Go ahead and ask you doctor about it, but just remember that
    #1 taking your prenatal vitamins will give you a little more energy and
    #2 no 2 pregnancies are the same.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My 2nd pregnancy has been a lot different from my first, I'm heavier and tired all the time too, I take vitamins and eat healthy and try to reest, but I have a 11 month to run after too.
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• it sounds like normal symptoms to me, but ask your doctor/midwife. i was very very tired with my first pregnancy. like i wanted to sleep 15 hours per day but i couldn't!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2009