Why haven't we got prego yet???

I asked this befor and still we have not got prego.... it's not like we are trying but we do want one. I am getting very down about it and feel like it wont ever happen.

Soontabemom18

Asked by Soontabemom18 at 6:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it ll happen dear,believe me it ll happen.
    saira2306

Answer by saira2306 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I'm also ttc and I've seen a lot of people on here recommend the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility" so I recently bought it. It is a very informative book, you should really check it out.
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 7:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Well, I just want to encourage you and let u know that I have been trying to conceive for 9 mths now and have not gooten preggo...I have never been preggo and i have had the same party for 6 yrs...He doesnt have children and neither do i...So be encouraged and know that u r not alone...b/c i get so down that i break down in tears all the time...u just have to b patient...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• go get yourself tested for PCOS and you boy tested as well u ,ight have PCOS write me about it
    callmecrazy722

Answer by callmecrazy722 at 12:53 AM on Aug. 24, 2009