Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if u dont have the answer then dont reply to it. and actually my b/f and i are jobless as of a week ago so im just trying to get all the help i can. so keep ur smart comments too urself. thanks

Answer Question

Asked by sesesmommy09 at 6:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (9)
  • you posted in the baby section, so what is your question?

    I understand some can be rude on here but dont rant about it and forget to ask your question:)

    Answer by midnightmoma at 6:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

  • Go to your local Department of Social Services and sign up and apply for everything you can, food stamps, day-care vouchers, medicade, anything you can think of, ask lots of questions! You will need certain documents, SS cards, check stubs, rent payments, light bills water bills. Hope this helps, Good Luck!

    Answer by MommaRox4683 at 6:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

  • thank you very much!

    Answer by sesesmommy09 at 6:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

  • doesnt matter if they are having a hard time THINGS ARE NOT FREE
    go to the DHS department and get help there oh and what would your question be?
    Or ar eyou jsut complaing?

    Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

  • well u know it is the end of the month and rent is due so you need to go do what they all suggested and also contact a church i am not sure which one but call and ask if they can help you most give you 400 dollars towards and rent, some will help you with utilites and so yall can get through this month but you better go get a job quick bc next month will go fast, i suggest waiting tables bc they really do make good money and its quick cash you know. good luck.

    Answer by ggiovanni at 7:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

  • Anon that's so not called for. Times are hard for a lot of people. And I'm sure she's not asking for any to be free. She deserves help like the next person. Let's see what will happen, God forbid, if you or another of your family members fall on hard times. What you do? Continue to take your English courses to learn how to spell??

    Anyway, sesesmommy09, Girl keep your head up and apply for any help you can with the government. Check with you Church also. Sometimes they're able to help it's members.


    Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

  • I don't think it's about her needing help or advice,it's about her funky attitude,she is jumping on innocent people so bad,she really forgot to ask her question,it's like stomping your toe,then hitting the person next to you. Yes,everyone is going through hard times,but, you can't blame everyone for your struggles. I do hope when you contact the state for PA help,or any social service place your attitude is better,if,not , alot of doors are going to be shut in your face. A sign of maturity is being able to ask and communicate with others,even in your lowest times.


    Answer by Anonymous at 8:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

  • Try also contacting your local hospital - they may have resources as far as baby needs go, i.e. diapers, bottles, formula (if you are using it), medical care. Best wishes!

    Answer by mevxoxo at 9:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

  • She if you can apply fo work first. my sis gets this, she has two kids and her hubby just lost his job. she is looking for work again. its only maybe $250 a month depending on your state. mine is NC. goodluck

    Answer by bluerose26 at 9:28 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.