i need a crib!!!!

dose anyone have a crib that they dont use anymore. my son has learned to pull up on his pack-n-play and that is all we have. anyone in indiana HELP!!!

Kyle_wify

Asked by Kyle_wify at 6:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I don't but you can go to local auctions that's where I got my 2nd daughter's crib, it's in really great shape, more than what I expected and only paid $60, has drawers, shelves and changing table. Check out consignment stores too....good luck!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 6:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Try Freecycle.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 8:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I bought my son's crib at a second hand store....took it home, cleaned it up, sanded & painted it and it worked great for him for 3 years.

You can also check Freecycle programs, CraigsList, local churches, Goodwill, St. Vincent De Paul stores, Once Upon A Child (if you have those near you), garage/yard sales, the local PennySaver or equivalent, or the classifieds of local newspapers.

Good luck!
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 8:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2009