How do you feel about Indefinite Prolonged Detention?

Well I guess this will be a reliable source for the lefters! MSNBC!
So How do you feel about people being incarcerated only on the basis of we THINK they will do something wrong?

This is a huge step into destroying our Constitution! THIS is who he really is! Open your eyes!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9nxim_obamas-change-indefinite-prolonged_news

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• His ugly daughters are going to rob a bank when theyre older... I can just tell... I think they should be put away now
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• ad hoc - If I remember correctly, this is a legal term referring to a faulty conclusion drawn from evidence. He accused the Bush Administration of ad hoc incarcerations and then proposes having political prisoners. Political prisoners - now that's socialist let me tell you what! More of that "change we can believe in"!

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OH MY GOSH.... I seriously don't know what to say about this...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• If he's talking about terrorist, I say lock 'em up and throw away the key...I could care less.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• anon :32 are you serious? what if there was evidence planted in your house or your car that would imply that you could be a terrorist?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• 6:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 by: Anonymous
    ________
    No he is saying anyone who poses a threat to American People. That is open to me being suspected of wanting to rob you. They don't have proof but they THINK I will so I should be locked up? It doesn't make sense.
    Yes he does include terrorists in his speech, but it is against our CONSTITUTION to lock anyone up that has not committed a crime! You can question them all you want, but until there is indefinite proof they are plotting something IT IS ILLEGAL TO INCARCERATE THEM!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I THINK he could destroy this country, so lock him up for an indefinate period of time, not less than 3 1/2 years
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• they are both idiots
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OMGGGGGGGGGGGG this man is beyond an IDIOT!!! I cannot believe that the OBLAH-BLAH-BLAH-MAERS are allowing this man that they voted into office to allow this to happen. He not only contridicted himself bitching about Bush....he then turned around and made his OWN rule of law!!!!

SOCIALISM---he is going to ruin this country. How will all of you OBLAH-BLAH-BLAH-MERS feel if your son/daughter/spouse/mother/father/best friend etc... was put in jail because Oblahma feels they just MAY do something so what-the-hell....let them sit and rot!!!

He is DISGUSTING and I cannot beleive if any of you stand behind him!!!
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 8:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009