Im really stressed

I am 13 weeks pregnant and starting to really stress. I have been going through a seperation from my husband and have been taking melatonin and tylenol pm every night to sleep because im so stressed all the time. I didnt take or do anything with my first pregnancy and now i feel like theres going to be something wrong with this one. Does anuone have any words of encourgement

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 7:08 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Stop the meds girl, talk to your doctor, he or she can help you through this in a healthy way. I know your'e stressed but don't do anything that you think will harm your baby, think of the little one first. I'm 23 weeks my 2nd preg. and I am in some awful situations (husband related too), I can't sleep either but I tough it out the best I can, and I'm running after an 11 month old. Good Luck don't stress soooooo much think of how much joy this little one's gonna bring you when you see them for the first time and everyday after that! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• For stress, also related to separation, my doc recommended exercise. It worked wonderfully well. Don't do it during the last few hours before bedtime, but earlier in the day. Mind the little one you're carrying, of course. To the extent you can, though, try to work up a good sweat as often as you can, and it may help to alleviate the stress.

Good luck.
    wildtamer

Answer by wildtamer at 7:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I didnt go through a seperation like you did, so I don't know your pain, but I do know that Tylonel PM is not safe during your pregnancy...
    5littleangels

Answer by 5littleangels at 8:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009