Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

for you momma's with cluster migraines...

who manages them - your reg. family doc or a neurologist?


Asked by hibbingmom at 7:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Health

Level 35 (71,876 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (1)
  • I have both cluster and Hemi-palegic migraines. I see a neuro once a yr. As long as there is no changes my Primary Care Dr writes for refills and does overall management. It is the same way for ortho. I see the Ortho dr when something changes but my PCM oversees total care. I think it really depends on your insurance and what system you're in.

    Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2009