Ladies you know your getting old when............

hey ladies just write something for example .. you know your getting old when your nipples stop looking at the wall and look at the floor...lol

coffee37

Asked by coffee37 at 7:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When a 17 year old calls you ma'am.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 7:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• When you just got an email reminding you college freshman this year were born in 1992...in 1992 I was already over 30
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• when your favorite songs of all times are on the classic or retro stations. (I'm 27.... and specifically referencing Nirvana)
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My 15 year old daughter told me last night that a woman is old when her breastmilk turns into powder....LOL. She also told me that my eggs were too old to be fried anymore. Goodness!

Anyhow, you know you are old when you cringe at the daredevil things your children do that you used to find so 'cool.'
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:54 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• you look in the mirror and start to see your mom! I just turned 40 and just started to recognize her body parts on my body... oh boy!
    momrocks1000

Answer by momrocks1000 at 11:00 AM on Aug. 26, 2009