why cant you be like other wives?

what would you answer to that if your husband asked you?what does he mean by that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Impossible to answer without more information about the context in which he said it, his tone of voice, his body language. We're you arguing? Playing? Having sex? It makes a big difference.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I'm not quite sure what he meant by that, but I wouldn't be sticking around to find out. That would be the last time he said that to me..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I would answer back with a the question of, Why can't YOU be like other husbands.
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 7:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My husband loves that I am not like most wives, so I could not imagine him ever saying that. I think you should ask your husband what he thinks a wife should be like.
    FL2AK

Answer by FL2AK at 7:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I agree with GrnEyedGrandma. Depending on how it was said it can be interpreted different ways. Was he comparing you to his other wives?

I know that the way some people act in front of guests is different than how they really are. So he may think that life is better in someone else's house. When actually they may fight or argue just like you do.

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 23, 2009