I need help please :)

I want to promote my group on cafemom. I just made a siggie with the group name and would like to put a link in the picture, so when someone clicks on it- the link will send them right to the group.

Does anyone know how to do that?

SinCitiChick

Asked by SinCitiChick at 7:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i know i know i know!!! lol. just copy the groups address from your browser. when you upload your siggy just click it and then look to the top where the "add a photo" tabs and all that stuff are- you'll see a little chain link there on the right hand side. if you click that, you can paste the link to the group inside the first box and then it'll be set :) its the same for signatures if you want to do it to those too.
    ArmyWifeMommyx3

Answer by ArmyWifeMommyx3 at 6:47 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I would ask CafeMom about that. They helped me with a link issue I had on here. I'm sure they could tell you exactly how to do it. I love the group btw.
    geminigirl18

Answer by geminigirl18 at 7:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I def will.

I'm so glad that you do.. It has really cool members, which is why it works.. anyways, thanks!!
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 8:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Lol- you girls are funny. I knew that already Beth, my problem is I don't want to keep doing it over and over and over. I wanted to find something that would let me do it and copy/paste it to invites. Lol, am I making sense? Thanks anyways :)
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 8:24 PM on Aug. 24, 2009