HELP my period is confusing me!!

i had my period in early july then at the end of july both were 5 days long. counting 28 days from the last one i was due the 23rd im not regular so i knew it would come a lil earlier or later then the 23. it came on the 20th but didnt even last 3 whole days. it went away on the 3rd day!!! i have never had that happen. It was just like a regular period until it just stopped!! ANY ideas of why...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Health

• Could be stress, could be hormones.

A typical cycle is 21-42 days. You count from the FIRST day of the last period,

I wouldn't worry too much about it being shorter this time, 3-8 days duration is fairly common
    cnmnancy

Answer by cnmnancy at 10:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Are you on birth control? if so what kind? If not, have you ever been and when? How old are you? Do you have children? If so, how old? I'm trying to guage if there is a hormone imbalance of sorts.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 8:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• no im not on BC i was a long time ago aug-sep 07. I am 21 i have a 2 yr old and an 8 month old. I have never had this happen b4
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009