Food and my 6MO

So, I started my son on solids at four months (dont worry, his doc gave the go-ahead) I started him on veggies then after a month introduced fruits. Until about a week ago, he stopped liking the veggies. I do not know what to do. I have taken him off of fruits to get him used to the veggies again. My kids started with a new provider a week ago so I am wondering if she is maybe giving him stuff he shouldnt have and my husband is going to talk to her tomorrow morning about it but what would you suggest we do? Is taking fruits away a good idea? Please advise.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 7:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• give him the fruits my son only easts the fruits and sweet potatoes! hes been doing that since 5 months old and is not 8 month old. he gets enought of what he needs from fruit and milk. try to mix it with rice if u havent already
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• do you give him cereal at all?

ill put some veggies in the cereal and give that to my DD sometimes... not to trick her but to give her some variety i guess... it may work with your baby though.

try sweet potatoes too though.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• He doesnt like any veggies now including sweet potatoes, carrots, squash, green beans, peas. He used to like them all. Yes, I have tried rice cerial and seralac (not sure of spelling). It doesnt change how he feels.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 8:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Mix a little bit of veggie into the fruit....this helped my son. You can get him to eat some veggies...and fruit both a good for your child!
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009