PLEASE HEEELLLPPP..(TMI)

last night i was felt like my vaginal area was really heavy and popping out when i was cleaning myself after going to the toilet, so i decided to get a mirror to see is there was anything wrong (i'm 22 weeks pregnant so i was scared there might be something wrong with the baby).
everything else seemed okay but i had a brown almost blackish lumpy sort of thing on my "labia" (i think that's what its called). it's on the outer area of my private parts.
anywayz it doesn't hurt, itch, smell and its not painful either. I was just wondering what u guys thought it might be? or if you've ever experienced anything similar?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• is it like a blister or a boil? or some kind of discharge? i sometimes get these like big pimples around my genitals which can be painful and then they pop and puss comes out. i know, gross! but i can't tell if that's what you are talking about.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• well its kinda like a blister except there isn't any pain or anything and the colour isn't red or pink but it's brownish-black
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2009