What's one thing that sincerely pisses you off? I mean, has you LIVID??

Liars! Passive aggressive behavior and people who bs others when they truly try and help them!

His_Mommy26

Asked by His_Mommy26 at 7:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When people say "maybe" instead of making a definite decision! Makes my blood boil every time!! I'm a "yes" or "no" kinda of woman...I hate indecision!!!
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Liars
    Ignorance (no excuse for it)
    and those who post bad things about others (even if they don't like them) on the internet, to me that just makes them out to well not a good person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• ignorance

Answer by admckenzie at 8:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I have to agree, LIARS. Especially people who lie to themselves and make excuses for their bad behavior or decisions in their lives.

Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• People who talk themselves up and others down to make themselves look better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• when people leave food in the kitchen sink and dont even at LEAST have the courtesy to put it in the side of the sink that has the garbage disposal.... especially when it is bread or something soggy...YUCK
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• LIars. And people who speak disrespectfully to me or treat me with disrespect. I am considering quitting my job because of disrespect in my work place. I feel that my supervisor is trying to run me out of the job, and she may actually be succeeding.

Answer by Bmat at 8:33 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• There are several things that make me incredibly and extremely angry!

People that:
    - Are racist
    - Abuse children
    - Are cruel to animals
    - Lie
    doublesweetness

Answer by doublesweetness at 9:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• when my SO asks me dumb questions when i am already mad like i will be mad and he will ask me dumb crap like where is the eggs open your eyes Dont ask me dumb things its bc of dumb ppl like him that mcdonalds had to put the coffee is hot on the cup
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2009