where to get a stool for hand-washing??

Hi, my son is 2 and he has one of those potties that you put the top down and it is a stool, but i'm really wanting a higher stool to use to wash hands in the kitchen. actually, he can barely reach the faucet in the bathroom with that stool as well. i have only seen short, flimsy stools in toy departments at stores. so what kind of stools do other moms use, and where did you get 'em?

thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Get a step stool, in housewares at Wal-Mart. Near the laundry baskets and such
    clhadley

Answer by clhadley at 8:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I got a great stool at bed bath and beyond. It folds up easily for tucking away when not in use.

Answer by Bmat at 8:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Wal-Mart!!! They have some rectangle ones by the infant/toddler section, but you can check out the ones by the laundry baskets too!!! We got the rectangle one and it is sturdy and has non-slip grippers where your child steps.
    team21

Answer by team21 at 8:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• walmart does have them like team21 said but if you have an IKEA around where you live they have the same rectangular ones a lot cheaper only like $4.. but the one i got for my baby i got it at the dollar section from target ... it really cost me $2.50 but it holds up really good and my baby likes it ! ;o)
    yunque000

Answer by yunque000 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My husband made the stool our kids use.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 5:31 PM on Aug. 25, 2009