why does the twins want outside when it rain outside

summer306

Asked by summer306 at 8:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Because it's fun?

I mean c'mon.. water.. dirt.. mud..
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 8:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• LMFAO think of the possibilities they can do with those 3 things
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 8:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Because playing in the rain is fun. I am 37 and still like to play in the rain. As long as it isn't thundering and lightening or cold out, let them play in the rain.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Because kids don't care if its snowing, they still want to go out.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 11:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• because they love splashing in puddles. i let my kids put on rain boots and go at it. as long as its not cold, why not? it creates fun memories and they will think your the coolest mom in the world.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 12:03 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• have they ever been outside in the rain? I know as an adult, I do enjoy once in a great while to stand out in the pouring rain. This is something odd that you cannot really explain to them in words they can understand. Let them go out and stand there as long as they wish, as long as it is not a very cold climate in your area of course. Let them stand and get wet, heck stand with them and get wet! It's pretty cool when you think about it, water is falling from the sky(as a kid, I would think that pretty interesting too).
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:05 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• and it may not be so appealing once they enter the nice warm house in their wet clothes!
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• For the same reason my singletons want to. Being twins doesn't make their desire to play in the rain any different from any other kid.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:40 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Uhm, what twins? According to your profile you only have 1 child, 18 months old.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Aug. 25, 2009