tylenol or ibu for teething

What do you think works better for teethinh pain in the evening/night hours for babies? tyl or ibu??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• how old is the baby??

my pedi said to not give a baby ibu until they are i believe she said 10 months???
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I always used Tylenol. Baby Orijel is good to use to.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 8:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I go with infant ibu if the baby is old enough. I sometimes alternate the two every 31/2 to 4 hours apart if there is a fever with the teething.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• alternate the tylenol and motrin every 4 hours especially when fevering or with pain
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 8:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• 6 months or older for the Motrin! My son seems to respond better to Tylenol, although it is dosed every 4 hours or more... Motrin is every 6-8 hours. I've seen that they also make a "nightime orajel" to relieve pain for longer periods of time, but I haven't used it.
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 9:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• tylenol
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 9:23 AM on Aug. 24, 2009