What physical traits have you past on to your kid(s)??

Well, I have 2 boys. My genes are very dominant. They have my nose down to the peculiar shape of my nostrils lol, my big wide feet, my height, just to name a few.

GIswife

Asked by GIswife at 8:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• allergies, nearsightedness

Answer by Bmat at 8:28 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• well my LO is only 6 months lol so right now she has my eyes, my blonde hair (its finally coming in on her) my hands down to the pinkies where each one is crooked and is tilted inward LOL.. my lips and so far that is all....

she has my SO feet which is good because like my hands.... two of my toes are crooked and i hat that. lol

and she supposedly is going to be tall like me and i have a little bit of a gap in my teeth and from the look of her gums, she will to..(poor girl LOL)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I have very dominant genes too. My hubby is part Cuban so he has dark brown hair and eyes, but yet our daughter got my light skin and baby blue eyes! Her eyes were a slade color when born but they're really blue now, but her hair is curly like his. My oldest has my blue eyes too, my hair color and my hair straightness. I'm prego with our 3rd I really hope this one gets his dark brown eyes :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Oh and they are both tall like their dads. Hubby is 6'4 and our 8 month old is already 30 inches!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Haircolor, bad eyesight and crooked teeth. He looks nothing like me but looks like my brother.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2009