Oh my gosh! You will NEVER guess what happened to my 9 y/o identical twins today!!

So today they were playing outside. Emma was climbing a tree and Sophia was riding her bike. Then at EXACTLY THE SAME TIME Emma fell out of the tree while trying to climb back down and Sophia fell off of her bike!! My 14 yr DD who was in the back yard watching them said it was EXACTLY the same time!! I heard their screams from inside and ran out to see what happened,they were both on the ground crying. i ended up taking them to the ER and you will never guess. They had both broken their right arms and in the same exact places!!

The twins have always had crazy connections (knowing what the other is thinking/feeling, finishing eachothers sentances, sensing the others pain,etc) but this is just CRAZY.

What do you think? That "twin telapathy"?
I am just absolutly blown away.

xomommy25

Asked by xomommy25 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• haha thats awesome... well not that they got hurt, but you know wht i mean....

yeah its probably twin telepathy.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Aww poor girls!!
    but that is too weird about it happening at the time same, in the same place.. My ex has twins and he says they are the same way always getting hurt in the same exact way at nearly the same exact time.

He told me a story one was with his mom and the other was with his ex-wife's mom and they got calls within 10 minutes of each other saying that they both had fallen down a flight of steps and were headed to the ER because they both hit their heads. Mind you they were in different cities so went to different hospitals but it was crazy!
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 8:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• All things are possible, at 15 yrs. old my grandboys twins never do anything exciting,but,love me to the fullest. Twins you gotta love them. Sorry to hear of your girls injury, I wish them a speedy recovery.
    lady-t3984

Answer by lady-t3984 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I don't even know what to say. Unbelievable! What did the Dr. say at the hospital when you told him/her? I mean i'm close to my sister but I don't know if I want to be that close. HAHA. I hope the girls have a speedy recovery. That is a wild story lol.
    truely914

Answer by truely914 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Hah, interesting that it happened that way. Did they get matching casts? (they got some neat ones now, teddy bears, cool colors, dinos for the boys..etc.)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• yeah, that will be kinda wierd walking around in public and having people wonder why they both have a broken arm.... crazy though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• omg! my cousin has twins and shes had similar happen where one gets hurt and the other cries...i cant imagine something like this though! good quick thinking mommy though! hope they feel better soon!
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 6:14 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Anon 146: Lol yup! They did choose matching casts. They both got pink. It was kind of funny when they were done cuz they both wanted to be the first to sign the others cast. Unfortunatly that didnt go to well as they broke their right arms and are both right handed!! It looks like scribbles.

Blueeyedgrl2377: Yup that happens to them too!! Once when they were learning to walk Emma was toddling around when she fell on her bum and Sophia who was napping just woke up and was screaming!! These two simply amaze me.,

truel914: He was just blown away! Lol

And thank you ladies. They are doing pretty well.
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 10:06 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• That is kind of cool, not them getting hurt, but that it happened at the same exact time. That is just amazing. I hope they feel better soon. Did they get matching casts?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:53 PM on Aug. 24, 2009