My hopes arent in the clouds but do you thinks there's a poss?? :)

Hi All!

I will get straight to it... I get messages on my phone to help me track when I ovulate, and last month my more fertile time was said to be July 26-30 or 31.. I had sex every day from the 25th-27th and again on the 3rd (idk if the 3rd makes a diff but just in case:D)... AF have been coming on a regular schedule but was 2 days late (counting the day it was supposed to show) which was surprising b/c I'd been having some cramping on and off for some weeks...when it finally came, it only lasted for good 2 1/2 days (usually last 5-6 days).. since then I dont have any stomach pains really but I've been have migraines (here and there) nausea and an odd taste in my mouth on almost a reg basis...

...do u think still think there is a chance of me being preg?? my hopes arent in the sky but I wondered if anybody has experienced the same..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had the shortened period and lighter than normal and thought i was pregnant, however i wasnt. But..... i did research it on WEBMD.com and many women experience what appears to be a light period during implantion which i believe is when the baby is attaching to the womb. if i was u i would check it out on that website. You never know maybe thats whats going on!!! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Thanks! I'll do that now! :)
    aodaye2005

Answer by aodaye2005 at 8:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2009