Is your relationship better now that you're pregnant?

I love my son so much and I remember how cute things were while I was pregnant (minus the stretch marks haha), but now that he's almost 9 months old, my husband and I have let things go. We've been together 4 years and things are going down hill as far as being sexual with each other. Not just sex, but letting the other one know that you're more than good friends with a touch every now and then. He's so sweet and rubs my back at night, sometimes plays with my hair when I'm upset and I really do love him but I'm the type of person that is just not happy if I'm not having regular sex. When I'm having sex, I feel better, then I let it out on my husband so he gets loooots of loving/cuddling time.

So therefore, no sex, no loving, not a very happy couple. He says he's sorry and that he's working on it but things just seem to be of higher priority to him. I look just as good if not better than when we first met, I don't get it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OP: A question I had was...I've always known that I wanted two children and I wanted them to be close in age, would it be wrong to start trying now instead of January (or later) when I had planned? I want things to be loving again, this is just taking a toll on my life not being able to love someone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i cant relate because my relationship, especially my sex life got worse while i was pregnant. now that im not pregnant anymore, we have sex everyday sometimes more then once.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 8:52 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OP: Well before I got pregnant, our sex life was perfect. He always made me want to, or I made him want to so I always wanted to do nice things for him and love him. Then when I got pregnant it was all just so much more loving and sweet. The month after having my son it was still very loving and then all of a sudden things started to slip away. I'm so scared and sick of feeling like this. :[
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• well men are selfish they do these things to us women because its a type of control show him it doesnt faze you maybe when he falls asleep at night reach over and start playing with his dick maybe he will find it sumthn knew and intresting and be all for it my husband loves it i catch him off gard now im having sex more than before hang in there marriages relationships have all thee ups and downs but they work out
    ohmama213

Answer by ohmama213 at 9:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OP: I'm to the point that I don't even feel like doing anything, it's not like he's tried very hard, so I don't feel like I should. I've got a lot of love to give, and I feel like he just doesn't deserve it. I don't know, that's just how I work. I keep trying to start things over and fix it myself, but for some reason it's really hard for me to love him like I know I can.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2009