What do you moms think is the best bottle.

My Granddaughter is not going to breast feed. It has been too many years since I had to buy bottles. LOL Thanks
Greatgrams TN

greatgramsTN

Asked by greatgramsTN at 8:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i like dr brown bottles.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i don't know what's best, but what I've used is platex with drop ins and now evenflo plastic. they've both worked with him.
    amw529

Answer by amw529 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I love the ventaire bottles made by playtex i think. My son loved the big ones. they make them in a slim version and a larger version. He had no gas problems and unlike with other brands i never had a problem with him not finishing a bottle
    innocencexinxme

Answer by innocencexinxme at 8:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I used the Avent bottles, and so did my sister and sister in law. We never had any problems with them
    tgiamt

Answer by tgiamt at 8:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My son had colic, and he uses the Playtex Drop-ins. The liners can add up in cost, but you can also find the "generic" at Wal-Mart and Target.
    mevxoxo

Answer by mevxoxo at 9:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• evenflo glass bottles reduces colic because it pops the air bottles when you shake water and formula... my baby hasnt had colic and she is 4 months..
    laly87

Answer by laly87 at 9:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Another vote for Dr. Brown's!! I rarely even have to burp my son since I've been using them.
    MarinesGirlie

Answer by MarinesGirlie at 10:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I love the Dr. Brown's bottles as well. I started with the Playtex dropins but was spending to much money on the dropins so I switched to the Dr. Brown's.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2009