Your quirks?

What are some of your quirks? I can't listen to the radio unless the volume is on an increment of 5. I have to blow my nose as soon as I get up-regardless if anything is in there. I don't like songs with names of people or places in them.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 9:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't like it when you try to hold the door until someone gets to it and they don't take it from you. Instead they walk through it like you are the "doorman" with the 14 people they are with. I live in the south and we don't just let the door shut in someone's face, but I'm not going to hold it for you to walk through. Put your hand on the door and hold it yourself.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• As a mom I think we all have them but my number one would be...fixing the slipcovers on the couch and loveseat, it drives me insane but I have to fix them at least 20 times a day...When one of the kids gets off the loveseat I have to get up and fix it, when hubby gets off the couch, I HAVE to remove the pillows and refix everything. It drives my family nuts, they cant wait til next month when I get my new sectional LOL..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 9:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I hate anyone pinching my nose. Bothers the help out of me. Funny.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 9:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I don't like anyone moving any of my items in my personal spaces out of place and I don't like it when someone puts something away without the label facing forward - I have to go behind them and make sure all the labels are facing forward.
    I can't stand for the opening of my husband's pillow case to be facing me so I make sure it is facing the edge of the bed and tell him not to turn his pillow around.
    Whenever anyone is home with me and downstairs I have no problem with any of the doors being unlocked, but if noone is downstairs with me or if I am home alone, then all doors have to be locked tight.
    I can't stand it when anyone looks through the mail before I do.
    I have a quirk for when I wash the dishes I then see other things that need to be washed or wiped down and I often spend hours in the kitchen losing myself in rewashing and reorganizing everything in the cabinets, panty, and fridge because I can't stop.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2009