do u think its a lil hint that he wants to be with me

My best friend comes to my house all the time and stays the night all the time. He has 2 little girls who's mother is hardly in their life and i have two kids who's father is hardly in their life well my kids started calling him daddy and Dada his kids call me mommy we have tried and tried to tell them to call us by our names but they WONT. He thinks its cute when my kids call him dad and he smiles and answers them. i asked him if he cared or if he likes it and he told me he likes it and loves my kids and that he wants to be the FATHER figure in their life. He doesn't mind his kids calling me mommy either. I was just wondering if this is a sign that he wants to be with me or what lord knows i want to be with him!! but i feel if any man tell someone i want Ur kids to call me daddy its one hell of a sign

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• true. so what are you waiting for? find out already.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:08 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• yeah ask him so.....like hey how about we spend our life together and are kids be together as a family?....what ya think......how long u been "friends"?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 9:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• if you or he are in marriages i'd separate first from them. if you're in difficult relationships but not married separate from those first too. tell those partners time to move on and divorce or part.

the other parents might still want to parent though, maybe even suddenly hearing of other impending partners. Be care of that.

Family Dust To You With SMILES MOMMY!!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OP............i have known him since i was 7 im 21 now!! but never really hung out with him i was a round him a lot bc he was/is my brothers friend too. but we lost touch when i was 16. my brother came back got in touch with him and brought him down here. we just hit it off. we are really really good friends we talk about everything and anything if i need something i count on him. he has had a horrible relationship for 5 yrs with his ex and has told me that hes not ready to date but told me he wants my kids in his life. He tells me he loves me and love how i treat his girls. We do have sex with each other and only each other (when kids arent around or we can sneak away). but i know sex isnt a sign that someone wants to be with u! i love him and his kids to death and would do anything for them i dont want to ask him bc he has told me (as a friend) hes not ready to date YET. im confused on how to feel.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OP---ANON neither of us are with anyone else :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Aug. 23, 2009