anyone taken diet pills that actually work ?

how much did u loose and what was the time period

ashley_nick30

Asked by ashley_nick30 at 9:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• green tea pills work good... i forget how much i lost it was a while ago but they work good
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• are they expensive ? did u keep the weight off
    ashley_nick30

Answer by ashley_nick30 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• mega-t green tea pills worked for me. i lost 60 pounds in 3 months, but i also was on a diet and exercised. they sped up the process though and gave me the energy to work out. they also a make a gum that i chewed when i wanted to eat and it also helps you loose weight.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• slimquick...

its about $25 for a bottle... i took them for 5 months after my sone was born.. i did the 7 day detox< lost 14lbs> then took the regular pills everyday with 1000 calories a day diet and minumal exercise.... i lost 65lbs total.... so on average 10lbs a month.. i kept it all off until i got pregnant again..
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 10:06 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• whats purpul is talking about is what i took.. no its not that expensive at all.. like 20 dollars for a huge bottle of them.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:03 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• stackers xplc. They really work so much better than the regular stackers.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:36 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• lol i tried stackers and hydroxicut and zenedrine.. they all make me sooo hyper.. on stackers i didnt sleep for a week and i was soo sick i didnt eat that week eather BAD for me
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:14 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• the jen fe fat loss patch is working really great for me.

patchthatpays

Answer by patchthatpays at 10:18 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• I take a diet pill called sx slim extreme. It's not for everybody, but I lost over 35 pounds in just a couple of months. I love them. They curve my appetite and give me tons of energy. I have several friends that use them and love them just as me. Like I said though their not for everybody, I also have friends that had reactions such as drop of blood sugar or sleepless nights. They usually run anywhere from $28-$60 just depending on where you get them. I have only been able to find them online though. Good Luck!!
    sassycat000

Answer by sassycat000 at 11:59 PM on Aug. 27, 2009