this may be tmi for some im not pregnant or ov but......

ok im not pregnant or about to ov but ive been noticeing lately that i have a lot of like slimey stuff when i wipe like u would have if pregnant or ov....so what is it???? is this normal im 24 have two kids and ive noticed after having them i have this way more often what could it be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Health

• could be ovulation mucus if its clear. I had it starting my late twenties but not earlier. ovulation mucus is usually really stringy and stickey, slimy. if it's not clear then I don't know if white or yellowish could be an infection.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• its clear and slimey but its not time for me to ov not unless im ov early but im on the pill idk my body confuses the heck outta me sometimes
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• The pill does not necessarily prevent you from ovulating.
    cnmnancy

Answer by cnmnancy at 10:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• so u can still ov even on the pill???? how can that be i thought thats what bc was for to not make u ov?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 PM on Aug. 23, 2009