Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for ribbon with Rubber Duckies on it. Can you tell me where to get some?

I have searched and searched the internet to no avail. I need it for a Baby Shower, and I never thought it would be so hard to find. we live on the East Coast.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

Answers (8)
  • Maybe at a hobby shop? like a michaels or a fabric shop?

    Answer by firethearson at 9:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

  • Try ebay...

    Answer by spbeta at 11:34 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

  • acmoore michaels or joann fabrics. not sure if you have any of those in your area but i know they all have huge selections of ribbions

    Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 5:48 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

  • I would check Hobby Lobby or Michaels....There are also sites online that can customize ribbon, even put the Mom-to-be's name on it. I would google speciality ribbons.

    Answer by emnasmom at 8:39 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

  • Hobby lobby, Michael's, Joann fabrics, maybe even target or wal-mart.

    Answer by tabc531 at 8:51 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

  • I saw some small ribbon at Michaels or call a floral shop. We use to have #9 ( bow making size )Duckie ribbon in pink, blue and green when I was a florist. They can get it at the market. Usually they just need a few days notice. If they say that can't get it call a larger shop because they can.

    Answer by CelticFaerie at 9:48 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

  • I have seen it at hobby lobby

    Answer by remi3 at 1:05 PM on Aug. 25, 2009

  • i would try, Michael's, Joann fabrics, but i am in sunny san diego, and both are walking distance from me


    Answer by teenagemama19 at 4:53 AM on Aug. 26, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.