Your favorite part???

#1 When you met your mate what attracted you most to them??? and are you still turned on by that feature??? #2 What turns you on most about your mate now??? # 3 what is your favorite part of your mate's body????

When I met my bf I was immediately attracted to him b/c of his smile....#2 I dont knw why but when I see him with our son its so attractive he looks his sexiest then...I dont have a favorite b/c  I love every inch of him... Head to toe...

JaYsMoMmY09

Asked by JaYsMoMmY09 at 9:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I met my Husband the thing I noticed first was his accent, he's from England so I was instantly hanging on every word. It still turns me on,lol. He's extremely intelligent so with that and the accent the two make him very sexxy.. Not to mention he's easy to look at and always smells good!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• #1. When I first meet my DH the first thing i noticed was his eyes. They are big and a GORUOUSE deep blue color. I swear to God looking in to them I just get lost. They are like a window to the soul. When I first looked into them I got a feeling of a connection between us and a knowing he was the one. And to this day when I look into them I still get lost,in the memory of that day that my life was changed forever =)

#2. Just everything about him!! I love him sooooo much <3

#3 The whole dang thing ;]
    xomommy25

Answer by xomommy25 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2009