Transformer movie

I am getting mixed reviews about the new Transformer movie. Did anyone take their kids to see it? I haven't just because I heard that the movie has a lot of cussing in it. But then some other ppl I know said that it wasn't any more than the last? Has anyone seen it who could give me advise? I have a 4 and 5 yr old that keep asking me about it, but I am concerned with the language in the movie. I wish they didn't do that KNOWING that kids LOVE transformers!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Entertainment

• There is a website you can check that tells you exactly how many cuss words are in the movie and it gives you reviews of the movie too. I'll see if I can figure out the website.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:10 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• http://www.pluggedinonline.com/movies/movies/a0004696.cfm
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I know how you feel. The first Transformers movie was just fine for my then 4 year old but Revenge of the Fallen on the other hand...I took my 5 year old and didn't care for the cussing but thankfully he didn't pick up any of it however, there was a pretty disturbing part where the Decepticons have Sam pinned/tied (?) to a table and are trying to extract information from him. They do this by putting a...something...into his nose and you can see it crawling under the skin for a moment while it goes into his brain I guess. Ugh. My 5 year old was not too enthused about that one and neither was I! I covered his eyes of course but he still got the gist of it. The only other problem you might have is that the movie is 2 and a half hours long! A bit long for my rambunctious boy. :)
    Carr600

Answer by Carr600 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Go to the website Kidsnmind.com
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• My 9 year old said the language was horrible. I wouldn't suggest taking your young children to see it for that reason. They aren't old enough to truely understand that those words are inappropriate.
    robinsi2000

Answer by robinsi2000 at 6:01 PM on Aug. 24, 2009