In what ways do YOU feel George W. Bush ruined the U.S.A.?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• No one person can ruin a nation

This could be the appropriate response to 90% of the questions posed here.
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 2:54 PM on Aug. 24, 2009

• He spent like a liberal.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Ruined, ruined how? I don't think Bush ruined the USA. He was no more better or worse than, say Clinton or Carter, and definately not as bad as the guy who is there now!!!!!
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 9:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I disagree. I don't think he ruined the USA. He picked up as things were on the decline with Clinton just as Obama picked up as things were on the decline with Bush. Also, I at least applaud Bush for his no shit taking approach.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Grly you read my mind. Also he was not a great spokesperson and lacked style. Big popularity no no these days.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 9:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• 9/11 nuff said.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Again Jesse has no clue. The list is way too long about what Bush did wrong. Most importantly getting us into the war with Iraq. Suffice it to say, he'll go down in history as one of our worst if not THE worst President. He has ruined everything he has ever been a part of....running businesses into the ground, the Texas Rangers, etc. The only reason he didn't ruin Tx is because the Governor of Tx doesn't have much power.
    If I had to look at his stupid good ole boy face with that idiotic grin one more time I think I might puke. I also venture to guess that interpreters all over the world lost their jobs while he was in office. They would tell their boss's what he said and their boss would say, "That makes no sense. That sounds like an buffoon talking. The President of the United States can't be a buffoon. You must not understand English very well. You're fired!" He was an embarrassme
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• embarrassment.
    Anonymous

• War in Iraq, poor response to Katrina, didn't veto a single bill for 6 years and chose stem cell research to be his first veto, took more vacation time than any other president, outed CIA agent for his own purposes, basically told the UN to f-off then asked them for help when he was in over his head, didn't create one new job during his administration, signing statements, no protest zones, the Patriot Act, turned world sympathy into world scorn in a micro second, spent the surplus he inherited from Clinton administration as soon as he could, failed to act on warnings about 9/11, lied to us that Hussein was working with al Qaeda, ok'd the use of torture

That's just what I can think of right now.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• he sent us to war under false pretence, I believe that is why where we are
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 10:09 PM on Aug. 23, 2009