Have you ever lost your wedding ring??

Just curious if any of you out there have had bad luck with rings like I have!

Aplatel87

Asked by Aplatel87 at 9:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I take both my engagement ring and wedding ring off all the time around the house but haven't lost it. my husband once took his off at the gym and came home very very anxious and upset and wouldn't say why!!!! I never even realized he didn't have it on. Then the gym called saying they had his wedding ring - so that's why he was so freaked out!!!! awwwww he got kisses that night!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• My wedding band, many many times. I rarely wear it but move it around. DH knows whenever I lose it and he doesn't get upset because I always find it sooner or later. My engagement ring, I lost one time and it was when my 2 year old son took off with it. I called in sick to work and tore my house apart! I found it in his bed. My engagement ring might as well be sewn onto my finger.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:45 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I dropped my engagement ring down the old drain one morning - The Whole World Stopped until I got it back! Do y'all remember that day when time seemed to stop and the whole day just drug on and on? Well, that was the day. I couldn't get the p-trap off the sink - but I did get the outside clean-out plug off: I had the main line in my yard stopped up with a big ole fat towel - I was scared to death something would happen and the it would be lost forever! Whew - ever tipped a plumber? I did that day.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 10:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Not the entire ring, but I lost the original diamond out of my engagement ring. Had absolutely NO idea when or where I might have lost it. I was up in the wee hours of the morning before the Christmas holiday finishing up some last minute things. I felt my ring scratching against my skin and when I looked down to see what was going on I saw that there was no stone! I was frantic. Woke my hubby up to tell him. He said something intelligent, or so I thought, and it pacified me enough to be able to go to sleep until the morning. Turns out he was only talking in his sleep and didn't remember a thing! I was so upset, and he was telling me it's ok. We never did find out what happened to that diamond.
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 10:39 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• 3 marriages and never had a wedding ring. You think that should have been an omen?

Answer by admckenzie at 10:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I thought I had lost mine. I had to take them off because partway through my pregnancy they got too tight, so I put them somewhere I thought would be safe and I would remember. Well, I didn't remember!! I hate when i do that. Anyway, I did find them a couple days later. I knew they were somewhere in the house, but I still felt really bad. Now they are in a box in my safe and i am leaving them there until i lose the weight again!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:46 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Yes I've lost my wedding ring many times. I finally put it in the safety box. Then I decided to get a cheap wedding ring. I lost that one months ago. I'm looking into buying another ring.
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Mine's lost now. I took off my rings to make meatloaf months ago and my wedding ring disappeared. Then, a few weeks ago, the diamond fell out my engagement ring. Suddenly I'm getting a lot more attention from guys! I hope I find them soon!
    lizlaughlove

Answer by lizlaughlove at 11:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• yep, but I've always managed to find it.
    hypermamaz

Answer by hypermamaz at 12:57 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• NOPE, but unfortunately my son bit it in half! It has yet to be fixed or replaced.
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:26 AM on Aug. 24, 2009