what should i do?.......and WHY?

my kids father HARDLY sees them. and i had moved out of state in with my parents. only an hour away. i dont want him to come to where i live bc i honestly think there is an underline reason he is not telling me y he wants to come here. well i have told him NO plenty of times but he went behind my back and asked my parents. last time i checked im the one that had the two kids!!! And when he told me he had asked my parents he said it in a ha in ur face type of way. i couldnt believe he did that. i told him ill give him the address on yahoo but I DIDNT and i wont. was he wrong? or am i wrong? or what the hell should i tell him.

(i keep the kids with me at all times bc i dont trust him or his family)
Right after he does see then he NEVER calls the next day to see them and oddly enough HE DID! its just all weird he told me he was sleepin with someone and asked me if i am. Any Ideas WHY??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I would say he's pretending to be "mr perfect" for the bimbo he's sleeping with OR he wants u back
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I think you should put aside YOUR problems with him if he's never physically harmed your children...let them see their father. And let HIM drive the hour as opposed to you. You can always kick him out if there's a problem ya know
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Unless there's some type of violence on record, it's not right for the kids father to not even know where they live. In most custody agreements the parents both are required to give each other a contact number and an address for where they're living.
    I don't know why he's doing this, but if you're uncomfortable then have someone else there when he sees the kids but I don't recommend keeping him away from the kids unless he's got a record of violence.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 10:01 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OP... he sees the kids. i take them to the mall to see him. and when i was up at my sisters he came and got all 3 of us. but i dont want him down here. its very odd that hes acting like this and i dont trust it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• acting like what? wanting to drive an hour to your moms to see the kids? thats kinda all you gave us?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:11 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OP...........wanting to drive all the way here, asking me if im sleepin with anyone telling me hes sleeping with someone. NEVER has he called to see them RIGHT after seeing them!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OP...the guy im with now said it was bc he wants me back! but i dont want to believe tht i guess lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• check out the right to take the kids to another state without his permission. He may be getting the police to come get the kids if you didn't comply with state law
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• OP...anon thats funny as HELL bc his mom and brother smoke pot in the house their house SMELLS horrible all the time. they drink all the time. hes not goin to come get the kids hell he says my son isnts his.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Aug. 23, 2009