Do you think i could be pregnant?

Ok, so like most people trying, I am really anxious to know if i am! I know there is a chance because i am trying, and to know for sure take a test...but its a week too soon! Anyways, i am starting to feel like when i first got pregnant with my daughter. and tonight in the shower i noticed my boobs have the milk gland bubbles, which i never noticed before. I have had a headach all day today and i get a sick feeling every now and again. I just dont know if its my mind playing tricks on me because my hubby and i have been trying for baby #2 for a couple months now. Also know it took us 18 months to get pregnant with my first, and this is the last month we have decided for trying and we quit for a few years...what do you think my mind playing tricks on me or do you think i might be?!?!?!?! oh yeah i have to pee alot too and thats the first thing that happend with baby #1! I cant wait to take a test! Thanks to all!

babymaddy

Asked by babymaddy at 9:59 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Nope i wasnt :(
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 3:02 PM on Oct. 28, 2009

• some babies just cause more hormones earlier than others. i'd take a test for the heck of it, if negative wait a week and test again.

with my second I was positive before my first missed period. with my third baby i had a one day light period then it stopped, usually it was quite heavy.

so take a test and see and restest in about a week if negative!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2009