Is this really possible?

I had my period on August 7 2009 and I did a home pregnancy test today just because I had one around. I got a BFP. I know it was positive for sure because I get the digital ones so there is no guessing involved. I have never heard of anyone getting a BFP 2 weeks after their period. SO could it just be wrong or could I be Pregnant? I do have a 14 month old daughter but for the life of me I can not remember what I went through with her from the start.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when the egg implants sometimes you discharge a bit of blood, and you think it is a light period when actually it is the implantation of the egg and the start of your pregnancy! My aunt and I both had this happen to us. If the test says positive, I say Congradulations!!!!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 11:05 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• A positive is a positive! Congrats!
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 10:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I was 2 weeks pregnant with my son when I found out with a digital test.
    militarywife976

Answer by militarywife976 at 10:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I'm gonna go with...you're pregnant! Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• congrats! it could be that you ovulated extra early and implantation was fast....???? but i would think a positive would be for certain. i would take another if possible though just to double check.
    Anonymous

• Take another one first thing in the morning. But, I bet its a positive. Congrats!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Some women still have a minor period during pregnancy, so that could be why. Congrats!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2009