Has this happend to anyone?

had my period on August 7 2009 and I did a home pregnancy test today just because I had one around. I got a BFP. I know it was positive for sure because I get the digital ones so there is no guessing involved. I have never heard of anyone getting a BFP 2 weeks after their period. SO could it just be wrong or could I be Pregnant? I do have a 14 month old daughter but for the life of me I can not remember what I went through with her from the start

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ummm i used one of those and it said pregnant and I called my doctor she scheduled an appointment but than I began to bleed and called her and she told me to go to the hospital and let them know that I took a hom pregnancy test and I did I was crying thinking I was having a miscarriage because I was bleeding alot and aleady 5 days late and had a pregnant result from the digital. Turns out that I was never pregnant just a had a heavy period! They did ultrasound and blood work and everything! I was so embarrased!
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 3:16 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• it could b right but i would just wait a couple of weeks and retest...or go get blood work done...
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• you can get pregnant at anytime, no matter how rare it is. but I would say wait & test again or see a doctor.
    PrincessSmasher

Answer by PrincessSmasher at 12:38 AM on Aug. 24, 2009