would you move in with the inlaws?

we want to buy a house but its so hard to save money when it all goes to rent and other bills.... my inlaws said that we could move in to their place with our little boy as long as we put a certain amount in a savings account for a down payment and to just save... would you do it?

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 10:35 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• some people get along well with their in laws..... are you gonna coexist or push the b!tch down a flight of stairs?
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 10:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Hell no! She would just criticize everything I do just because i don't do it her way.....!!!!! NO
    happychick2525

Answer by happychick2525 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• hell to the no
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:41 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Oh, and that was the only reason I was considering it myself, so I can go to school and he was going to save up for a house. I just couldn't get myself to do it because I knew she would make me feel like shit every day...

So, if you have good credit with your hubby, you should qualify for a loan. If you haven't bought a house I think it's in the past 3 years, you are first time home buyers which means you may be able to get a no down payment loan. I did and I am going to school now! there are ways to avoid the in laws!
    happychick2525

Answer by happychick2525 at 10:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• If I absolutely had to I wouldn't mind but not just because. I don't have a bad relationship with them at all I'd just prefer to keep it that way...
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:08 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• HELL TO THE MUTHER FIN NO!!!! THEY ARE NUTS I SAY NUTS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I'd only do it as a last resort...like if my house burned down and both my husband and I lost our jobs...and even then I'm not sure it would be a good decision.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Aug. 24, 2009