Have a job Interview Tomorrow?

Ok my daughter is 3 1/2 months old and I have a job interview tomorrow and 2pm. My boyfriend will be watching my daughter for me so I can go to the interview. I'm just looking for advice on how to deal with leaving her all day even though she is in great care. I'm just not ready to leave her. I'm probably gunna be working 730am until about 430pm. I know I'm gunna miss her like crazy. I'm just looking for advice on what to do to keep my mind on work and does it get easier by laving her with my boyfriend 9 hours monday through friday?

Mama2Dallas

Asked by Mama2Dallas at 10:37 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Money & Work

• you are feeling what every one else has gone through. It's normal for your seperation anxiety. Carry a picture of her with you at all times and take it out often to look at it. You are doing this for her too. Good luck and dress to kill...I mean look good =) and good luck.
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 10:42 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• i think it will definitely help that she will be with daddy. when i went back to work, half the time my son was with my husband, and half the time he was at day care. it was really really hard at first but you will get used to it. you will probably want to call and check in several times a day--i know i did!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I know how you feel I have a 5 month old daughter. Have you ever thought about working from home? I recently started working from home and I must say I really enjoy doing what I do. I work with a great team of Moms. We help people create income from home.
    No parties, No inventory, No MLM! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID… NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I'd love to give you more information about our awesome team and introduce you to the business!
    Erika

Visit me at:
    www.4MyFamilyandMe.com

Best Wishes!!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:43 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• in the office i work in we have access to the internet. and my laptop has a webcam on it, so when my SO gets off work he puts my son on the webcam so i can watch them for a little while, and it makes me feel better, like i had time with them while i was away. its so cute, the ladies in my office watch him too. hes a mess!!! other wise, i would say call on your breaks and just think of what the extra income will mean for your fam!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 6:21 PM on Aug. 24, 2009