IS this RIGHT?

Ok here is whats going on. My period was supposed to be on the 14th of aug. my last period was july14th. I havent had any cramps and i cramp everytime about a week before af and its like it will put me down my cramps r so bad.. I spotted for about 4 days it wasnt a flo or even blood red it was more pinksih. I feel like shit at night time or really really exhausted . And a couple of mornings ago me and my hubby were doin the good deed and after we were done he got up and went in the bathroom and i ran to the toilet to throw up and couldnt make it and threw up in the sink for no reason . I have a docs appointment on monday but im curious. Could i really be pregnant? also i took 2 test one a faint faint pos and the recent one was neg. my mom says it took her like almost 2 months for the hcg levels to show.. any in put. im 10 days late aprox.. any past experience or input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Any kind of positive is a positive! My positive was so faint and then my numbers soared!! I am sure your doc will confirm for you tomorrow! But I say CONGRATS, MOMMY!
    Drewlove

Answer by Drewlove at 10:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• my vote is that you are pregnant! good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Sounds like you're pregnant :-) congrats!
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Like the 1st answer said, any positive is a positive! I had an extremely faint positive just over 2 years ago, and now my daughter is 19 months! Congrats!!!!
    RorysMom119

Answer by RorysMom119 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2009