IS this RIGHT?

Ok here is whats going on. My period was supposed to be on the 14th of aug. my last period was july14th. I havent had any cramps and i cramp everytime about a week before af and its like it will put me down my cramps r so bad.. I spotted for about 4 days it wasnt a flo or even blood red it was more pinksih. I feel like shit at night time or really really exhausted . And a couple of mornings ago me and my hubby were doin the good deed and after we were done he got up and went in the bathroom and i ran to the toilet to throw up and couldnt make it and threw up in the sink for no reason . I have a docs appointment on monday but im curious. Could i really be pregnant? also i took 2 test one a faint faint pos and the recent one was neg. my mom says it took her like almost 2 months for the hcg levels to show.. any in put. im 10 days late aprox.. any past experience or input?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Pee on a stick. Get a blood test. Voila!
    mehamil1

Answer by mehamil1 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• it sounds like u really r preggo...
    vtyler6203

Answer by vtyler6203 at 12:16 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• could be pregnant, could be some other kind of problem. get a test or to a doctor.
    PrincessSmasher

Answer by PrincessSmasher at 12:36 AM on Aug. 24, 2009