move in with inlaws?

we want to buy a house but its so hard to save money when it all goes to rent and other bills.... my inlaws said that we could move in to their place with our little boy as long as we put a certain amount in a savings account for a down payment and to just save... would you do it? oh yea and we get along pretty well for the most part if that means anything? i asked the questoin 1 time but left out info

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 10:44 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I would only do it if you have your own living area. My family (Me, hubby, and my daughter) moved in with my in-laws and it wasn't really a bad experience because we had our own living space. We had the whole upstairs to ourselves, which had a living room and 2 bedrooms. I think if we all had to share the same living space all the time it would have felt awkward. Don't get me wrong, my in-laws were great, but having your own space is great.
    JaimeLynP

Answer by JaimeLynP at 11:13 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I would do it because it's a great oportunity (sp?) to save money. I used to live with my MIL for a little while and we butted heads a lot but we get along so we could sit down and talk when things started getting a little tense. It does take some work but I think it will be worth it.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:19 PM on Aug. 23, 2009