TMi!

im 37.5 weeks and was wondering if foreplay is ok during the end of pregnancy. Like if my husband inserts his fingers in my vagina??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah i think it's fine. hopefully he cleans his hands after he goes to the bathroom. ;) if it's ok for his penis to go in there, i would think ok for his fingers too. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I believe its ok! I mean its ok to have sex so i dont see y it wouldnt be ok wit fingers
    Anonymous

• Yes ma'am. (:
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Just be careful, orgasm can lead to labor!
    RorysMom119

Answer by RorysMom119 at 10:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Orgasm can only really lead to labor if ur body is ready to have the baby. Unless it is like the most midblowing sex ever then orgasm may just cause a few contractions. Dont be scared to have sex or play around because you dont want to go into labor. Just take it a little easy. Dont go wild during the sex (although at that point, it becomes a bit difficult anyways!)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:46 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• as long as your doc hasn't told you no sex and your water hasn't broken, have fun!
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 3:47 PM on Aug. 24, 2009