Ouchh help please!?

Okay, so for the past month I've been getting this rash on my face off and on. It's like big red splotches on my face, it's incredibly dry and it burns so bad and hurts like crazy. Normally it goes away after about 2 days but I've had it for like a week now. It hurts so bad. Cold water feels okay but then makes it worse later, lotion makes it burn horribly and doesn't help, nothing helps. I can't touch it, anything touching it hurts, hurts to take a shower. What is this? Can I do anything for it? Any help would be appreciated!

I'm 34 weeks prego by the way.

javila

Asked by javila at 10:56 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OP - Forget to mention, it looks almost like someone has burnt parts of my face. But I haven't been out in the sun or anything.
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:57 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• you might want to try a soft organic lotion, so there are no chemicals to make it sting or burn. Kiss My face is a good brand, I used to get rashes on my face and I switched to their soap, my doc recommended it, and now I dont have an issue
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• have you tried benadryl cream or anything like that?
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:02 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• have you told your doctor about this?!
    Anonymous

• No I haven't tried benadryl because it doesn't itch or anything, just burns...I haven't gotten the chance to talk to my doc, should I call them tomorrow?
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:04 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• Yes, call your doc. Definately, that sounds like an allergy, but it would be best to have it checked.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• you can not use benadryl cream pregnant so dont use that!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• If it were an allergy, wouldn't it itch? It doesn't itch, just dry and hurts like heck.
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:26 PM on Aug. 23, 2009