have a question?

Im going for my 20 week ultrasound in the morning I was wanting to know how you all get such nice pictures on here? I just take one when I get home with my camara. What do you do? Thanks God bless

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try a scanner. I didnt own one but my next door neighbor did. I would bring the pictures home and then take them to her and she would scan them and then email them to me. If not, you can go to Office Max and they can scan them onto a CD for you, it is a little pricey that way. But first, see if a friend or family member has a scanner.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:07 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• You could always take a picture of your sonogram and then upload the picture. I would do this if no one has a scanner.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:07 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• ask ur doctors how much a cd cost,ours only cost us a dollar.they give disk with ur pics on it
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 10:45 AM on Aug. 24, 2009