what will the *air* do while pregnant?....

when he goes down on me and blows in it??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Aug. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The air could go to your blood stream and to the baby and cause a miscarriage.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• why would he BLOW into your vagina though?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 11:21 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• lol yeah i never understood why people freak about this either...my SO doesn't normally blow when he does that haha
    javila

Answer by javila at 11:22 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• yea, don't do that, it's dangerous, talk to your doc.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 11:30 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• I'd be very confused if my DH blew air into my hoo-hah I'd look at him like "WTF dude you totally killed any mood I might have had."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on Aug. 23, 2009

• adding to first responder is that blowing into the vagina is potentially harmful even when not pregnant.

just look up dr drew or ruth.

most important even if you feel it's not dangerous generally, why not take extra precaution and care since there's a baby in there already?
    Anonymous

• having a guy blow a little bit of air up there while pregnant is the same as having air get in there while doing it doggy style per say. I have NEVER heard that it was dangerous pregnant or not. If you are concerned i would call your doctor but I don't think it would do any harm since it'll come out in a kwef or how ever you spell it. Air has no where to go.. can't really enter your blood stream from how I see it, that's kind of why we have lungs.
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 12:02 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Jessie, you should do more research... Blowing air into the vagina while pregnant is not the same as air being trapped in from doing doggy style. It IS very dangerous!!!
    Besides, can someone tell me why a man would want to do this in the first place? Seriously, I have never heard of this until people told me it was dangerous.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:15 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Some guys do it to simulate the feeling of a penis in the vagina. The "why" really doesn't matter here. It can be extremely dangerous during pregnancy, but I would double check with your doctor if he's already done it. More than likely, you & baby are fine. But it never hurts to be sure :-) Good luck!
    RorysMom119

Answer by RorysMom119 at 1:37 AM on Aug. 24, 2009

• Ok so it can do some damage, an air embolism. Which is VERY rear! And is only cause when FORCEFULLY blowing air into the vagina. I would assume that if your boyfriend or hubby doesn't sit there and see how much air he can get in there. As long as the air can escape your in no immediate danger. So I would assume that he's gently blowing or when he's breathing it goes in, both are safe.

http://www.goaskalice.columbia.edu/1859.html
    Jessie1689

Answer by Jessie1689 at 5:45 AM on Aug. 24, 2009